Department of Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology @ Ospedale San Raffaele
The San Raffaele’s Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology Unit is one of the Centers of excellence in the national and international scene for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, with over 5.000 outpatient services, and 2.000 electrophysiological procedures performed per year.
It is one of the most experienced departments in Italy for catheter ablation of arrhythmias, an effective treatment for which the Unit is also recognized as one of the best centers in Europe.
Our excellence in numbers
Conditions we take care of at this Department
Notable advanced technological equipment
- X-ray fluoroscopic system
- Intracardiac electrograms recording system
- Non-fluoroscopic intracardiac high density mapping systems with the possibility of CT scans merging
- Biosense Carto Univu module
- Abbott Navx Precision
- Boston Rhythmia
- Availability of mechanical cardiac (ECMO) and respiratory support if needed
- Echocardiography (transthoracic and transesophageal)