Dr. Edoardo Borsotti is a gastroenterologist of the Department of Gastroenterology and the Digestive Endoscopy, Biliopancreatic and Ecoendoscopy Service of the IRCCS Policlinico San Donato. He also conducts clinical activities at the Istituto di Cura of Pavia.
In 2012, he received a Doctor of Medicine and Surgery degree from the University of Pavia, and in 2018 he received a bachelor's degree in Gastroenterology from the University of Milan.
At Policlinico San Donato, Dr. Borsotti performs outpatient activities for first visits and examinations and is an endoscopist with diagnostic and surgical procedures.
In the field of gastroenterology , he is engaged in:
- chronic inflammatory bowel diseases,
- celiac disease,
- gastroesophageal reflux disease,
- functional disorders of the stomach and intestines,
- biliary-pancreatic pathology.
He was also responsible for organizing a screening program for the prevention of colorectal cancer.
In the framework of digestive endoscopy performs:
- diagnostic and operational procedures,
- endoscopic polypectomy,
- endoscopic mucosectomy,
- ligature of varicose veins,
- enteroscopy using an endoscopic video capsule,
- placement of the CHEG.