Professor Carmine Naccari Carizzi is an orthopedist at the Beato Matteo Clinical Institute and la Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of Pavia University in 1982, where in 1987 he received a specialty in orthopedics - orthopedic clinic, and in 1995 - a specialty in sports medicine.
Heads the Orthopedics operational unit. He personally works and coordinates a group of orthopedic doctors engaged in:
- hip joint surgery
- knee joint surgery with minimally invasive methods,
- sports traumatology,
- arthroscopy for reconstruction of knee and shoulder ligaments,
- ankle joint surgery,
- percutaneous foot surgery,
- hand surgery,
- regenerative surgery of tendons and joints.
During his career, he has completed numerous internships in:
- The Orthopaedic and Sports Traumatology Department of Rochester University, NewYork, USA
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Van Nuys, California, USA
- Massachussets General Hospital, Boston,Massachusetts, USA
- Ingham Hospital, Lansing, Michigan, USA
- LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Professor Naccari Carizzi is an expert on:
- Hip Arthroprosthetics,
- Arthroprosthetics of the knee joint with minimally invasive methods
- Sports traumatology, arthroscopy and reconstruction of knee ligaments,
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder, ankle joint,
- Foot and Hand surgery,
- Regenerative surgery of tendons and joints.
2013 - 2016 Orthopedic Consultant - FC Novara, Novara (Italy)
2005 - 2016 Orthopedic Consultant - Riso Scotti Volleyball Club, Pavia (Italy)
2000 - 2003 Head of the medical staff of FC Udinese 1896, Udine (Italy)
1990 - 1998 Social Doctor of FC Internazionale Milano, Milan (Italy)
1990 - 2010 Consultant orthopedist of the FCA "A.C.Milan", Milan (Italy)