Dr. Sabrina Albanese is a vascular surgeon at Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
In 1994, she graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Milan, and in 2000 received a diploma of specialization in vascular surgery.
From 1994 to 2002, she performed ward, surgical and non-invasive vascular diagnostics at the VI Department of Surgery, Padiglione Zonda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico in Milan, as a university resident and hospital intern.
From September 2002 to October 2010 She was an assistant surgeon in charge of the Surgical Department of Vascular Surgery at the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi in Milan.
During her career, she collaborates as a freelance consultant with Clinica Igea in Milan, Clinica San Carlo, Istituto Clinico Humanitas and Istituto Auxologico Italiano, where she still conducts non-invasive vascular diagnostics and visits specialists.
She currently carries out her surgical and outpatient activities also at Casa di Cura La Madonnina in Milan.
Over time, she gained extensive surgical and diagnostic experience in the field of vascular pathologies, paying special attention to the method of color dopplerography, and published many scientific articles in Italian and international journals.
Dr. Albanese conducts the following outpatient activities:
- visits to a vascular and angiology specialist,
- noninvasive vascular diagnosis,
- color dopplerography TSA (supraaortic trunks) for the study of cerebral vascular insufficiency in order to prevent stroke,
- color dopplerography of the arteries and veins of the upper and lower extremities, in arterial pathology and in venous insufficiency and varicose veins,
- color dopplerography of the abdominal aorta, iliac arteries, internal vessels and renal arteries, in the study of aneurysmal and stenotic pathology of these departments.