Professor Roberto Dell'Avanzato is a specialist in surgery, who received a higher education in surgery and aesthetic medicine at Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
After graduating from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Siena in 2003, he received a university diploma in minimally invasive surgery from the Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg IRCAD-EITS.
After obtaining a specialty in general surgery (2007) at the University of Siena and completing a two-year Master's degree in aesthetic surgery and aesthetic medicine at the University of San Marino (2009), Professor Dell'Avanzato continues his studies in all the most prestigious reference structures in Europe and America, working side by side with the best plastic surgeons of the world in Brazil, Mexico, Israel, Great Britain, France, Spain, etc.
A freelance practitioner in the field of aesthetic medicine and aesthetic surgery since 1999, since 2014 he has been the Health Director of the Medical Department of Espace Chenot Health Wellness Spa, where he currently heads the Department of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, an activity he supports at La Madonnina and at the Monte Carlo Studio.
Professor Dell'Avanzato is one of the most famous aesthetic surgeons in Italy and one of the world's leading experts in the field of medical equipment and laser technologies. He uses exclusive combined procedures and protocols developed by himself, such as laser microliposculpture performed under local anesthesia.
Since 2005, he has personally codified and developed the Endolift® method, which in recent years has become the gold standard for non-surgical skin tightening. Since 2014, he has also created the Endolift® – Ultherapy® protocol for non-surgical global buttock remodeling.
In addition to clinical activities, Professor Dell'Avanzato also boasts important academic experience in his curriculum in the role of:
- Contract teacher of Laser Medicine and laser liposuction in the Master's degree of the Department of Aesthetic Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery of the University of San Marino and Sapienza University in Rome,
- Contract teacher of laser therapy in the Department of Phlebology at LUMSA University in Rome,
- Teacher of ICAMP College - School of Aesthetic Medicine in Milan,
- Teacher at the School of the Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine in Rome,
- Teacher of the AGORA School in Milan,
- Teacher and Regional Head of the SIES School (Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine) in Bologna,
- Teacher at ICAMP College - School of Aesthetic Medicine in Milan.
In addition to this, there are many companies of which he is a member:
- SICPRE (Italian Society for Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- SIES (Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine)
- WOSAAM (World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- AMS (Aesthetic Multispecialty Society)
- Honorary Member of the Israeli Academy of Beauty
- Honorary Member of the Italian Academy of Beauty
- Partner and Member of the Board of Directors of GIST (Italian Technology Research Group)
- Member and Regional Head of SIES (Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery)
Finally, he also received several awards:
- 2001 - Award for the best poster at the XXII Congress of the International College of Surgeons of the European Federation
- 2004 - Award for the Best TYCO Video at the 106th Congress of the Italian Surgical Society of the Victims of Pakistan
- 2009 Quality Certificate awarded by the Association of Pakistani Doctors for humanitarian services rendered to victims of oxidation in Pakistan.
- 2010 - Certificate of Merit of the Joint Military Hospital of Islamabad (Pakistan) for humanitarian services rendered to the country.
- 2018 - Winner of the Enrico Follador Prize for research in the field of medicine thanks to the "Endolift® and Ultherapy® protocol for the best non-surgical facelift, neck and body"
The author of more than 500 articles, videos and abstracts on aesthetic medicine and aesthetic surgery, laser and EBD, thoraco-abdominal surgery and minimally invasive surgery, Professor Dell'Avanzato has participated in numerous international courses and conferences, and also conducts training courses as a Key Opinion Leader of the most important companies in the industry. Finally, he is a columnist for the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.