Dr. Marco Bargagliotti is an orthopedist and traumatologist at the Center for Orthopedic Surgery of the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi.
He received a Master's degree in Medicine and Surgery with honors from the University of Genoa in 2011, and in 2017 he received a specialization in orthopedics and traumatology from the University of Pavia with honors.
During his studies in the specialty, in the period from 2015 to 2016, he improved his work and teaching activities at the Clinica Ortopedica e Traumatologica dello Spor - Z.O.L. Campus Sint-Jan (Genk, Belgium).
Dr. Bargagliotti is an expert in:
- Arthroscopic and orthopedic knee joint surgery (minimally invasive partial and complete prosthetics),
- Hip replacement (minimally invasive hip replacement, anterior access),
- Sports Traumatology.
Since 2017, he has been a professor of the medical direction of the CONI (NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE of ITALY) of the Lombardy region.
Dr. Bargagliotti is a member and partner of several scientific societies:
- Member of the F.M.S.I. association (Italian Sports Medicine Federation),
- Member of the SIAGASCOT Sports Committee,
- Member of the EKA-ESSKA Small Implants Committee.
He is the author of a number of scientific articles in well-known journals on impact factors and chapters in books on orthopedics and traumatology; participated as a speaker in more than 30 national and international conferences.