Dr. Francesca Facchini is an orthopedic surgeon at the Center for Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopic Surgery (CTS) of the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Galeazza.
After graduating from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Milan State University in 2007, in 2013 she specialized in orthopedics and traumatology at the same university.
Her work experience:
- In March 2018, she was the head of medical care at the ISU (International Skating Union) World Figure Skating Championships.
- From September 2012 to September 2014 - accompanying doctor of the national women's hockey teams (Italian Ice Sports Federation), where she was engaged in providing assistance during national and international training and competitions.
- From September 2011 to September 2013, she was the accompanying doctor of the men's and women's national snowboard and freestyle teams of the Italian Winter Sports Federation.
- In 2012, she was an accompanying doctor during the "Tour in Brazil 2012" for the La Scala Theater in Milan Foundation, where she provided general medical and orthopedic care to all participants of the tour.
- In March 2012, she became an orthopedic doctor at the Ospedale Saint Jean de Dieux, Afagnan, Togo, where she was engaged in surgical, outpatient and ward activities.
- In 2009, he joined the organizing committee of the European Gymnastics Championships as a competition doctor, where he is engaged in auxiliary activities during training and competitions.
From April 2012 to the present, she has held the position of Medical Director at the Center for Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopic Surgery (CTS) of the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi and is the guiding doctor of the CTS team of the Center for Regenerative Medicine RE.GA.IN., which is engaged in infiltrative therapy of growth factors.