Dr. Debora Lupoli is an orthopedic surgeon at Casa di cura La Madonnina.
In 2004 she graduated from the Faculty of Podiatry of the University of Milan.
In 2007, she received a master's degree in lymphology from the University of Genoa.
Subsequently, she completed a postgraduate course of specialization in intra-articular and intra-articular infiltrates at the Complutense University of Madrid.
Internship of postgraduate education in:
- diabetic foot outpatient clinics in Multimedica Sesto San Giovanni;
- outpatient clinics of vulnology and orthopedics Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi;
- Ospedale Civile diabetic Foot outpatient clinics in Legnano.
Dr. Lupoli devoted himself to the study and treatment of foot pathologies.
- systematic examination of the foot and ankle joint,
- assessment of walking,
- recommendations for individual orthopedic insoles and finger orthoses.
She specializes in treatment:
- painful foot,
- diabetic foot,
- geriatric foot,
- athlete's feet,
- children's and adult foot,
- vascular foot and foot in rheumatic diseases.