Chiara Livia Lanzani
Doctor Lanzani is Senior medical executive in the Division of Nephrology and Dialysis Unit, Scientific Institute of S. Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy and is Contract Professor of Nephrology, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan, Italy.
She studied at the University of Milan, where she graduated in Medicine and Surgery and specialised in Nephrology.
Doctor Lanzani’s clinical and diagnostic activities focus on the following areas:
- Pathogenesis and predisposing factors of essential hypertension (expecially in relation with salt -sensitivity) and secondary forms of hypertension (such as genetic forms, hyperldosteronism) and related theraphies.
- therapeutic and dietary management of chronic renal failure.
- onco-nephrology (in particular in hematological and gynecological field).
- hypertension before and during pregnancy (in collaboration with ostetrician) and in the puerperium).
- She actively works in team in dialysis, outpatient and clinical activity in Nephrology.
His scientific articles on hypertension renal diseases have been published in international journals such as Journal of Hypertension, Hypertension, Journal of Nephrology, Plos one, America Journal of Kidney disease, Journal of American Society of Nephrology.
She is the member of the Italian Society of Nephrology (SIN), and she is Member of Editorial Board of Kidney and Blood pressure Research Journal.