Dr. Antonio Rossi is a consultant in the departments of Vascular Surgery-Angiology at the IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, the Clinical Institute Sant'Ambrogio, the Clinical Institute San Siro and the Clinical Institute Beato Matteo.
In 1993, he received a degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Milan, where in 1998 he received a specialization in emergency surgery and emergency care.
From 1994 to 1996 he worked at the Ospedale San Carlo Borromeo in Milan, and in 1996-1997 he was the head of the health service at the Ospedale Militare of Milan.
From 1996 to the present, he has been a consultant in various departments of vascular surgery of the structures of the San Donato group.
He specializes in:
- phlebological surgery (using traditional and innovative methods - radiofrequency laser, scleromus, microwave)
- traditional and endovascular arterial surgery
Dr. Antonio Rossi ossi has been engaged in vascular diagnostics of the Central nervous system since 1996:
- TSA, for brain stroke prevention screening;
- arteries of the lower and upper extremities for screening of obliterating artery diseases and aneurysms;
- arteries and abdominal veins, for screening of abdominal aneurysmal pathology and venous thrombosis.
He is also an expert in the field of immunology (prevention and treatment of traumatic venous arterial injuries and diabetic foot) and lymphology (in the treatment of primary and secondary lymphedema).