Dr. Stefania Rescalli is an abdominal sonographer at Casa di Cura la Madonnina.
She graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Milan in 1988, and in 1993 received a specialization in surgery of the digestive system.
After specialization, she continues her studies and develops to improve her skills:
- in 2009, she attended the Triennial School of Homotoxicology and Integrated Disciplines – A.I.O.T., Milan.
- in 2009, she received a certificate of completion of the ultrasound course – SIUMB (Italian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology), Rome
- in 2010, she received a certificate of completion of an ultrasound course of the musculoskeletal system of the upper limb and a certificate of completion of an ultrasound course in senology – SIUMB (Italian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology), Rome
- in 2011, she received a certificate of completion of the course of ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system of the lower extremities – SIUMB (Italian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology), Bolzano
- in 2013, she received her Master's Degree in Breast Ultrasound – Italian School of Senology C/O Istituto Clinico Humanitas
- in 2014, she completed a specialized course in color dopplerography at the SIUMB (Italian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology), Bolzano
- in 2016, she received a certificate of completion of the course Gastroenterological Ultrasound – SIUMB (Italian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology), Ascoli Piceno
After graduating and during a period of specialization in surgery of the digestive system at Policlinico di Milano, she began working as an ultrasound specialist in the surgical department of "Beretta Est".
Since then, she has always devoted herself to this activity, gradually improving her skills, including attending master classes in breast ultrasound at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas and a color Doppler ultrasound course at Bolzano Central Hospital.
At the same time, she has been practicing general medicine in Milan for fifteen years.
Since 1989, she has devoted herself in particular to breast ultrasound, visiting the mammology clinic in the Padiglione "Beretta Est" surgical department, and then in the same department she focused on thyroid pathologies.
Later, on the instructions of Dr. Castagnone, she applies ultrasound in the field of gastroenterology in the radiology department of Policlinico di Milano.
She currently works as a sonographer at Casa di Cura "La Madonnina" and other medical institutions in Milan.
Dr. Rescalli specializes in abdominal surgery and general surgery.
Her activity ranges in the field of:
- skin and lymph nodes
- musculoskeletal sector.
In addition, Dr. Rescalli is the author of fifteen articles in the national press, six international articles and two chapters in two texts.