Dr. Maurizio Domanin is a Vascular Surgeon at the Casa di Cura la Madonnina.
In 1986 he graduated from the University of Milan with a degree in Medicine and Surgery, where he specialized in vascular surgery in 1990.
Associate Professor of Vascular Surgery at the University of Milan, he was a lecturer and mentor at the University of Milan for:
- Specialized School of Vascular Surgery
- Degree course at the International Medical School – Bed Side Approach
- Specialized School of General Surgery
Joined the staff of the Vascular Surgery Department at the IRCCS Fondazione Cà Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico.
Dr. Domanin specializes in arterial and venous vascular pathologies, in particular deals with:
- aortic aneurysms,
- arteriopathy and carotid artery stenosis
- varicose veins and phlebology in general
He conducts research in vascular surgery with a particular interest in computational fluid dynamics in the study of vascular diseases such as aortic aneurysms, carotid and peripheral arterial stenosis.
Winner of ERC 2015 PoC
Head of the Prin MIUR 2005
He has 40 publications in indexed journals and the author of 35 book chapters. Hirsch Index 7.
- Co-author of the chapter "Venous pathology" in R. Dionigi Chirurgia 6a Ed.
- Co-author of the chapter "Chronic venous diseases" in S. Setacci Official text of SICVE
- Co-author of the chapter "Vasculopathy" in S. Zanussi Terapia Medica 6a