Giada Maria Almirante
Dr. Giada Maria Almirante is a gynecologist at the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele, headed by Professor Massimo Candiani, and consultant gynecologist at Casa di Cura La Madonnina.
After graduating in 1999 from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Milan, in 2004 she specialized in gynecology and obstetrics at the Università Vita-Salute Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan.
From 1995 to 2004, first as a student, then as a resident, and finally as an assistant, the doctor gained experience in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan, mainly doing:
In the field of obstetrics:
- pathologies of pregnancy,
- diabetes during pregnancy,
- hypertension during pregnancy.
In the field of gynecology:
- vaginal infectious pathologies,
- all benign gynecological pathologies (fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis).
Since May 2005, she has been working as a consultant gynecologist at Casa di cura La Madonnina.
- From July 2005 to 2010 - Consultant gynecologist at Centro San Luigi dell’Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan,
- Since November 2005, he has been a specialist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Fondazione Centro San Raffaele del Monte Tabor,
- From 2008 to 2010 - Consultant gynecologist at Poliambulatorio San Felice Illasi della Fondazione Centro San Raffaele del Monte Tabor.
Has international relevant experience. In 2014 , the doctor worked in:
- NHS University College London Hospital,
- National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, where she dealt with chronic pelvic pain.
Dr. Almirante performed:
- more than 200 minimally invasive surgeries,
- many vaginal and laparotomy operations as the first surgeon,
- more than 400 caesarean sections,
- about 200 sessions of Co2 laser colposcopy.
not counting the operations in which she participated as an assistant.
She is currently conducting research on laser treatment of bartholin gland cysts.