Department of Urology @ Policlinico San Donato
The activity of urology department is focused on the treatment of malignant and benign diseases using endoscopic, laparoscopic, robotic or open approaches, tailoring every approach on the single patient.
Clinical activities include:
- Specialist medical examinations (urological and andrological)
- Diagnostic procedures (ultrasound exams of the urinary tract, cystoscopy, trans-rectal ultrasound of prostate, uroflowmetry, ultrasound and MRI-guided prostate biopsy)
- One Stop Clinic Haematuria (for early diagnosis of bladder cancer)
The Policlinico San Donato Hospital is a centre for the Medicine Department of the University of Milan. The department is a residency training centre for young urologists from the University of Milan.
Conditions we take care of at this Department
Notable advanced technological equipment
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery System
- Quanta System Thulium laser
- Quanta System Holmium laser